[TYPO3-templavoila] Another usuability issue

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Fri Dec 8 15:04:07 CET 2006

Hey list,

I just ran into another rather stupid usuability-issue. In the
templavoila - page-module (mod1), when e.g. the doktype "shortcut" is
selected you get a message "Jump to shortcut destination", BUT there is
no way (except via the pagetree) to edit the page properties of this
page (if you want to change the doktype back to something else or change
the page title).

I already fixed this issue in the last couple of minutes. I added an
issue to the bugtracker as well as the patch for the index.php.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4625

Hope this improves usuability for somebody else too ;-).

--
greetings,
benni.