[TYPO3-templavoila] tv content slide

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Dec 4 19:27:37 CET 2006

Valery Romanchev kirjoitti:
> Hi  Dmitry
>>>
>>> So now I use old TemplaVoila 1.0.1 for all projects.
>>
>> Go and "vote" for that bug to be fixed :)
>
> I do not see much sense in sponsoring exactly this bug,
> because TemplaVoila 1.0.1 works well and may be this problem can be fix
> by using improvements to TV made by Tapio.
>
> I will try to use Tapio changes in upcoming project and will report if
> the problem can be solved in this way.
>
> Valery

I noticed that I had done my changes to 1.0.1

The remarkable change might be here:
if (method_exists($specialDoktypesObj, $methodName)) {
		$result = $specialDoktypesObj->$methodName($this->rootElementRecord);
					if ($result !== FALSE) {
						$this->content .= $result;
						$render_editPageScreen = false; // Do not output editing code for
special doctypes!
					}
				}

How to change that?