[TYPO3-templavoila] Activated main menu's text in sub menu list

Siller Ákos ieao at freemail.hu
Sun Dec 3 23:19:16 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have been started using this great extension for a project (converting a static html page into a dynamic, multi-language site).

But now, I have got a problem:
I have got a horizontal main menu (under the site logo), and some main menu item has got sub-menus (sub menus are in the left column of the page).
I created each menu succesfully, but unfortunately I need to put the activated main menu's text above it's sub menu (which located in the left column of the page).

I don't know how to write this into the menu script.
Is there any method to get somehow the active main menu's text?

I should greatly appreciate it if you can give me some advices.

Thanks in advance,
                                    Akos