[TYPO3-templavoila] strange output: !--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--

Christian Tauscher Christian.Tauscher at kodiak.de
Thu Aug 31 13:42:34 CEST 2006

Thanks to all who answered!

@ Dimitry, Tom:
>> If I change the DS Entry to a correct wrap
>> 10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
>>
>> Then the "!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--" output dissapears, but the comment
>> is not renderd any more. TV

Not rendered any more means: There ist nothig in the HTML-Source that
points to this line anymore.

OK. Since the XML isn't valid any more ( "<" opens a new tag wich is not
closed correctly!) TYPO3 skips this line.

> Looks like you have a charset rendering problem. I have the same
> characters as you in my DS, but it renders OK in the frontend. I'm using
> force_charset utf-8. I know PHP 5.0.4 has rendering problems.

Yes the charset-Thing seems to me the point. I changed to utf-8 later
and made some Test with the collation-Feature of the DB and mixed
everything up and down.

I run MYSQL V4.1 and php5.0.3. Hope in this php-Version there is no
render Bug. Since there no official rpm für Suse9.3 higher than 5.0.3 it
will be very difficult for me to update to eg. V5.1. But this is
somthing else...

Before I investigate mor on this problem, I will set up this little
Development-Site newly. Just to see.... what ever.

So far,

Thank you all!

Christian.

P.S.: Does anybody know a tutorial on how to bild rpm out of srpm and
recent source? I tryed out some hints from google, but I faild always on
dependecies.