[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with deleting content elements

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Thu Aug 31 08:31:15 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have the problem that an editor with restricted permissions on a
TemplaVoila site is not able to delete content. The strange thing that
this applies even to content elements that were created by this user
and I don't get any error message. I get the warning that I'm unlinking
a cntent element but when I confirm nothing will happen. The page is
reloaded and the content element is just the same as it was before. As
I have never seen this happening before (on non-TV sites), I suspect
that this has something to do with TV. Can anybody confirm this as a
bug or point me to what I did wrong? I've no idea how you could set
permissions to keep a user from deleting his own content elements...

Cheers,
Christian