[TYPO3-templavoila] localizing shortcut pages..

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Mon Aug 28 23:59:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been trying to find info about localizing shortcut pages for a site
using templavoila.
I've got all "standard" pages to localize thank's to the straight
forward guide in the wiki, but I can't figure out how to activate my
shortcut page translations. I've added an alternative page language for
the shortcut page, but that just doesn't bite.
Do I have to add support for this in my DS in some way or, maybe it's a
more genereall issue not connectet to TV?

Thanks in advance,
David Smeringe