[TYPO3-templavoila] How to show Content of one page in right column of other pages?

Heimo Ponnath ponnath at heimo.de
Tue Aug 22 15:55:35 CEST 2006

Thank you Dmitry,

for your fast answer.
Am Dienstag, 22. August 2006 14:00 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> You selected records, this was ok. But you did not show them ->
> there is no renderObj in your TS. This is wrong.

Maybe, I am too bloody a beginner in TV. I do not understand what you
mean with renderObj. Could you please give me an example which
declares how I should change my code?

> See about CONTENT is TSRef:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core
>_tsref/current/view/8/9/

I have always problems to understand these very short references. I
think, with more practice in TV and Typo3 I will someday understand
them - but today htey look like a sort of riddle for me.

Best wishes

Heimo
--
Heimo Ponnath Design, Rotenhäuserstr. 51, 21109 Hamburg
Tel: 040-753 47 95,Fax: 040-752 68 03, http://www.heimo.de/