[TYPO3-templavoila] kb_tv_clipboard with TV 1.1.0 ?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Aug 22 11:18:32 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I am ready to integrate this functionality directly to TV if Bernhard
> makes a patch ;) It would be much easier for him than for me I think.
> Let's see what he says.

The problem is I would also have to modify some core classes ... to be exact:
class.t3lib_clipboard.php

I have to add code handling XML-style pastes to the clipboard - the trick is that
content elements in the clipboard can be both: either a table:uid reference or an
XML-Path to the Flexform field and position containing the content-element.

But currently I do not have much time for implementing a patch - well - I do a TV
project again and most probably I will add the clipboard EXT there again ... so I
can also do a core-patch.

greets,
Bernhard