[TYPO3-templavoila] Copy&Paste of TOs

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Sat Aug 19 05:19:24 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a few data structures that are basically the same. However, they
all have different TOs and I wanted to copy the TO from one DS to
another. The problem is that if I copy the TO and then select paste
after on a TO in another DS, the TO will not be pasted into this DS but
instead will be duplicated in its former parent DS.
This looks to me like a bug but I'm not sure if I just got something
wrong...
BTW, this is also a bit annoying if you have copied a DS. The TOs in
the DS do not get copied with the DS but that way I cannot even easily
insert them into the new DS.

Cheers,
Christian