[TYPO3-templavoila] no content showing in Web>Page or front end

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 16 10:49:59 CEST 2006

Hi

I was making some changes to an html file that previously had been mapped to
a page DS/TO, and two content DS/TOs.

The html has been saved, and the DS/TO has been remapped and saved, and css
remapped, and the cache has been cleared - however, the elements have
completely disappeared from the Web>page area, and are no longer showing on
the front end.

All the elements are still there, and referenced to the right page,
according to list view - I just cant get access to them, or make them appear
in Web>page.

View Item

Country name

Type:            Flexible Content

Header:         Country name

Link:

Text:

Images:

Width (pixels):

Position:        Below, center

Files:

Items:

Columns:      Normal

Start:

Stop:

Access:

  _____

Table: Pagecontent (tt_content) - UID: 642

References to this item:

Table:      Uid:                    Field:
Flexpointer:     Softref Key:        Sorting:

pages      530                    tx_templavoila_flex
sDEF/lDEF/field_pagecontent/vDEF/                      0

References from this item:

Field:                Flexpointer:               Softref Key:
Sorting:     Ref Table:         Ref Uid: Ref String:

tx_templavoila_ds                                         0
tx_templavoila_datastructure           23

tx_templavoila_to                                          0
tx_templavoila_tmplobj       27

I tried cutting and repasting them into the list view, but that didn't work.

I am thinking it has to be something with the TV - there are no
<TypoScriptObjectPath> tags.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

Cate