[TYPO3-templavoila] how to map for multiple fields with multipledynamic results

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 11 16:21:18 CEST 2006

Hi Patrick

> If you have a closer look at the TSRef you will recognize that the CONTENT
object >has a stdWrap property which links to the power of stdWrap an
provides you
>with almost endless possibilities

Oh ok. I am afraid the stdWrap absolutely eludes me ... I can't get my head
around it as a concept.

Do you have a conceptual "hook" that might help my brain understand it? I
need something that already exists in my world to compare it to, to
understand it.

(Never was really good at abstract thought - pure maths was my downfall :) )

Looking forward to hearing it :) Anyone? LOL

Cate