[TYPO3-templavoila] Changing DataElements

Claude Kilchherr ckilchherr at wmc.ch
Wed Apr 26 15:28:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

in my TemplaVoila Project I have to change a "DataElement" from "Element Image Field" to "Attribut (src) Link Field.
After changing, I luckly find all my 377 old image values in the new link fields. The Path however is lost on the way.

Now my Question: Where in the database ist the path, or the name of the picture saved?
My intention ist to update these fields by adding "fileadmin/templates/images/" by script.

Thanks for information or different ideas to the same result.

Claude

SWISSVAULT - the backup butler
ist die einfache, vollautomatische und kostengünstige Lösung für
die Datensicherung und -rückführung in Ihrem Unternehmen.
http://www.wmc.ch/swissvault
This email has been sent with Novell GroupWise, it has been
scanned for viruses and passed security checks by MAILsweeper.
Concepted by WMC, your Security Consultant. http://www.wmc.ch
"There is still a potential risk of infection by brand new viruses."