[TYPO3-templavoila] comments in headers

Jeremy Wells jwells at servalsystems.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 10:07:08 CEST 2006

Hi, I have a comment in the header of my template that I want included
in the output, but the select headers part of templavoila doesn't let me
select those lines.

The reason I want the comment is that it does the following:

<!--[if IE]>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="ie.css" />
<![endif]-->

also templavoila doesn't recognise that the link line would be part of
the comment. It should either let me include the comment lines, or it
should not include any of the three lines above. Instead it just
includes the middle line.

Jeremy