[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila and wrong css path

Efthimios Mavrogeorgiadis emavro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:46:14 CEST 2006

Hi there!

I've been trying to test a template for my website but it doesn't seem to
work as templavoila doesn't use the correct path to my css files.

The template looks fine when accessed directly:

http://www.esperanto.gr/cms/fileadmin/templates/mine/index.html

But after using templavoila to incorporate it into my website the result is
problematic:

http://www.esperanto.gr/cms/

It seems that the problem lies with the path to my css files. TemplaVoila
seems to correctly change the path to ADxMenu.htc but leaves the path to the
@imported .css files unchanged:

/*<![CDATA[*/
@import "style.css";
/*]]>*/

	@import "ie.css";
	body { behavior:url("fileadmin/templates/mine/ADxMenu.htc"); }

	@import "Menu4IE.css";
	body { behavior:url("fileadmin/templates/mine/ADxMenu.htc"); }

The problem appears even during mapping and, of course, it persists after
the <style> tags from the header are set and saved. How can this be fixed?

Best regards,

Efthimios Mavrogeorgiadis