[TYPO3-templavoila] References between fields

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Apr 24 16:32:51 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Frederic Gaus wrote:
>
>>I have a small problem. I need to insert a random value in two places of
>>my html-sourcecode. But they need to be the same value.
>

> Use TypoScriptObjectPath field type and put the same TS object name there.
>
> Dmitry.

Hey,
You don't have to make a TyposcriptObjectPath anymore..

Use this extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rvt_tsobjtags/0.0.1/

Let me know if you have any questions, or commands.
it has been tested on 3 servers with success (gifbuilder tests)

In your case you can write something like this in the RTE:

This is a random number : <tsobj randomNum></tsobj>

With this TS:
randomNum= TEXT
randomNum.setContent.data = MATH:randomnumber
randomNum.content = 1

And the random number will appear on the FE
like this : This is a random number : 2314

Ries