[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE as a standard Content Element is missing

Tobias Grønlund tobias at edev.dk
Sun Apr 23 14:17:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

when i create a fully functional FCE, then it doesn't show under
"Flexible Content" when i want to create a content element on my
webpage. How come? Do i have to do something to activate it on the list
over different content element?
I can get it to work when i create a normal content element, and then
change Type to "Flexible content", but this is not one bit userfriendly
for my customers.

I'm working with typo3 v. 3.7.0 and TV 0.3.0

my Sysfolder is on the same level as the rootpage. Could that be a problem?

  - Tobias (Denmark)