[TYPO3-templavoila] Cant create Content on several Pages after Update - 3.81 to 4.0

Florian Steindl flotterdev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:10:21 CEST 2006

Hi List!

I have a problem with TemplateVoila. I have made an Update from Typo3 3.81
to Typo3 4.0RC2 and then to 4.0  and TemplaVoila from 0.40 to 1.01.

After this update I wasn´t able to create content on several pages and new
created pages, because the button to "create new content elements" had gone.

On some pages I can still create new content an edit existing content.
I don´t know what the problem is. I tried several things to solve this
problem.

- I deleted and created  new pages
- update all mappings
- cleared all DS and TO and make it new
- nearly cleared all plugins
- checked permissions

but all attempts were in vain.

I have attached 3 screenshots. on the file with the name "keininhalt" you
can see, that there was no button to create new content. Maybe I just cannot
see the problem.

Maybe one of you has the same problem or knows how to solve this problem.

best regards
Florian

PS: I have already posted this problem in the german list - but I think my
problem is better stored in this list.