[TYPO3-templavoila] References between fields

Fri Apr 21 14:47:29 CEST 2006

Hi!

I have a small problem. I need to insert a random value in two places of
my html-sourcecode. But they need to be the same value.

So I wrote the following ts in my datastructure:

field_randomnumber1:
10 = TEXT
10.setContent.data = MATH:randomnumber
10.content = 1

This works as expected. But I need the same randomnumber in
field_randomnumber2:

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_randomnumber1

And this is not working as expected :(.
I hope someone got my requirements and know what I can have to do.

Thanks

Frederic

--
Frederic Gaus                                 pgp-key: 93E6903C
fingerprint: 0C55 4517 CC1E 5F7F 9059  3535 AB54 D8E8 93E6 903C