[TYPO3-templavoila] Migration from TV 0.4.0 to TV 1.0.1

Olivier Schopfer ops at wcc-coe.org
Thu Apr 20 12:00:10 CEST 2006

Hi Friends,

I found out that the same patch should not only be applied on
class.t3lib_tceforms.html but also on class.t3lib_flexformtools.php

Correct the code as follows, starting at line 132:

			$editData = t3lib_div::xml2array($xmlData);
			if (!is_array($editData))	{
				return 'Parsing error: '.$editData;
			}
    // **OS 20.04.2006   Added the three next lines
                           else if (isset($editData['meta']) &&
!is_array($editData['meta'])) {
                             $editData['meta'] = array();
                         }

It seems that it then works better.

I don't know how to propose the change in the bug tracker. Could someone
don that?

Best greetings.

Olivier Schopfer
World Council of Churches