[TYPO3-templavoila] spamProtectEmailAddresses in FCE?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Apr 12 21:04:37 CEST 2006

I just had the same problem today. Still I'm not a TV expert so I'm not sure
if this is the perfect solution, but at least it seems to be working:

I had to add the following part to the "defaultExtras" section of the
DataStructure:

<defaultExtras>richtext[formatblock|bold|italic|underline|left|center|right
orderedlist|unorderedlist|outdent|indent|link|table
image]:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts]</defaultExtras>

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out