[TYPO3-templavoila] Reading FCE's uid from DS

Wed Apr 12 15:13:44 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Frederic Gaus wrote:
>> How difficult would an implementation be?
>
> Well, it is hard to measure in numbers :) It can be done in different
> ways. I am now evaluating them and will need to agree on the chosen way
> with Kasper/Robert because it should be clean from ideological view. I
> think I found the best solution, now I need to test it on my test server.

Hm, well, there's not so much information in the bugreport and you said
 you did some work allready. Would you like to share these thoughts? Or
even code if there is any?

Greetings

Frederic

--
Frederic Gaus                                 pgp-key: 93E6903C
fingerprint: 0C55 4517 CC1E 5F7F 9059  3535 AB54 D8E8 93E6 903C