[TYPO3-templavoila] Reading FCE's uid from DS

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Apr 12 12:16:34 CEST 2006

Hi!

Frederic Gaus wrote:
> How difficult would an implementation be?

Well, it is hard to measure in numbers :) It can be done in different
ways. I am now evaluating them and will need to agree on the chosen way
with Kasper/Robert because it should be clean from ideological view. I
think I found the best solution, now I need to test it on my test server.

> Do you have a link to the
> bugreport? It's quiet important for me, so maybe I can look what I can do.

Strange that you could not find it yourself. Here it is:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3228

You will need to understand how TV works internally, if you want to do
something.

Dmitry.