[TYPO3-templavoila] Missing 'Edit' option on Content Icon in Content view?

Alex Kirmse alexkirmse at gmx.net
Mon Apr 10 21:04:48 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

> I think someone else also asked about this. There is no entry for this
> in bug tracker. Please, add one.
>
> Dmitry.

Problem is I'm not even sure how to explain this without the
screenshots... :) one of the reasons I attached the screenshots.

Does saying: "In the page header edit page, in the 'Content' section,
one cannot 'Edit' content elements from the icon menu, since 'Edit' is
not found in the menu like in previous versions." make sense? :)