[TYPO3-templavoila] Missing 'Edit' option on Content Icon in Content view?

Alex Kirmse alexkirmse at gmx.net
Mon Apr 10 19:07:11 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

(I'm assuming this is TV related but not really sure. I apologize if
this is in the wrong group)

I just noticed that after I upgraded to Typo 4.0 and the new Templavoila
1.0.1 that I can no longer edit from the "content view". I've attached a
few screenshots since I'm not even sure what this view is called or if
this is even a TV issue. In the screenshots you'll see a menu and in
older versions of TV (or Typo3) I was able to edit content here.

Just wondering why this menu option is no longer available?

I used to be able to edit content quite quickly this way, now I have to
go to another view before I can edit that content.

Any ideas?