[TYPO3-templavoila] desgin/mapping-question

kleinerChemiker kleinerChemiker at web.de
Mon Apr 10 14:50:17 CEST 2006

Andreas Förthner schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Andreas Förthner wrote:
>>
>>> cool, I told him the same in the parrallel post, so it should be the
>>> best solution ;-)
>>

>> I mean to put in to DS (or better/advanced: to local processing in TO),
>> not to tt_content :) But in essential it is very similar :)
>>
>> Dmitry.
> Hi,
>
> yes I also tried to suggest that in my last post of the parallel posts.
> Perhaps it was i bit bad expressed.
>
> Greets
>
> Andreas

Hi,

Thx to both of you. But it doesnt work. The TypoCode I found is:

 10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content
10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

So I thought, I simply add my needed div's like:

 10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content

When I do this, and clear the cache, the whole element disappears. Without my modifaction the text is displayed, only without formating. Maybe a bug?

tia

mik