[TYPO3-templavoila] To: Robert Lemke Sponsor him!

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 7 18:20:08 CEST 2006

Hey Ries,

R. van Twisk wrote:

> I think you do a hell of a job with templavoila!
> Without TV I am blind when it comes to Typo3 websites.
>
> I want to sponsor you... and hopefully others will follow aswell
> since most of us, also me make some $ with our little projects. Small or
> big.
>
> I don't have much to give since living in Ecuador also doesn't make hell
> a lot of money. And I can't live from my freelance work yet....
>
> Still I am going to sponsor $25,-
>
> I think you have moneybookers... I don't have that.
> Can I send the amouth with paypal?

I apreciate that very much. Yes, you can use paypal, too. My account at
paypal is rl at robertlemke.de (replace the at by the @ sign of course).

I really enjoy the flexibility I have through individual sponsorship and
that provided by the TYPO3 Association. It gives me the opportunity to
decide from day to day which part of TYPO3 to work on instead of doing
"usual" client projects.

After all money is not everything, but it is an important way of exchanging
energy and showing that work has a value to you. Another form of that
"energy" is your feedback which I enjoyed most these days.

Thank you for your support!

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development