[TYPO3-templavoila] CEs in FCEs are not shown anymore in 1.0

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 7 13:44:13 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas and Joachim,

Andreas Förthner wrote:

> I just upgraded to 1.0 and I have the same Problem as Joachim. The CEs
> that are placed in a FCE are not shown in the Page module anymore. They
> are still there and if I edit the FCE I can see the containing CEs. So I
> think it's just a Problem of the BE view. Perhaps I missed something while
> upgrading?

That was a problem with displaying the FCEs, because their columns didn't
have a flag "isMapped" in the content tree. This version should solve it:

http://robertlemke.de/fileadmin/downloads/extensions/T3X_templavoila-1_0_1-z-200604071339.t3x

could you verify that, please? If it works, I'll upload the changes to TER.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development