[TYPO3-templavoila] List of must-have-fixes for 1.0

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Fri Apr 7 11:41:00 CEST 2006

>>it seems that the TS option
>>"plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1.disableExplosivePreview = 1" doesn't work. I
>>still have this flickering infoboxes on page previews.
>

> can you write a bug report for that and add [check before 1.0.0] as a note?

sorry, I wrote a bug report but a few minutes later I did a little
debugging and found the solution.
The "problem" is, that the manual says, that you should implement TV for
page rendering like this:
---
page.20 = USER
page.20.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
---

but there variables defined in
---
plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1.disableExplosivePreview = 1
---

don't work, as it is a userFunc and the $conf-Array will be empty until
you define the variables inside the USERobj like:

---
page.20 {
	disableExplosivePreview = 1
}
---

Maybe the documentation should be changed to this?
---
page.20 < plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1
page.20.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
---

What do you say?

--
Kind regards,