[TYPO3-templavoila] New version uploaded to TER: 0.8.2

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 7 09:12:40 CEST 2006

Hi Erik,

Erik Svendsen wrote:

> On page with only one CE "column/block" i looks it works in FE-editing,
> Classic page module and List. The sorting is updated in TV page module.
>
> On page with two CE "columns/block" (main right) I still have some
> problems. I have <oldStyleColumnNumber>0</oldStyleColumnNumber> in Main
> Column definition and <oldStyleColumnNumber>2</oldStyleColumnNumber> in
> Right Column definition in DS XML (Page Template). I have three elements
> in each column. The elements are made after upgrading TV to 0.8.2.

Thanks a lot for testing, Erik - that really saved us from releasing
something incomplete. It turned out that I focused so much on checking the
sorting field, that I didn't realize that the colPos field is not handled
in the last versions of TV anymore. That feature must have disappeared
somewhen during the merge of the contributions I got.

Anyway, I re-implemented that and added a ... test, which checks after a
simple insertion if the colPos field has been set correctly.

Well, that's it for know! I'll release 1.0 very soon and after I did, you're
welcome to keep sending reports ... Please note that the manual is not
updated yet and therefore doesn't contain the promised upgrade instructions
etc.. But we'll add that information soon ...

Happy friday!

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development