[TYPO3-templavoila] CE wich existst only in a localized version

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Thu Apr 6 13:39:41 CEST 2006

Hi again,
TemplaVoila works with references, ignoring the columns of basic Typo3.
Now, when you create a new element a reference to it is put where you
created it - that is, if you create an English content object in default
language view, it'll be referenced there, not in the English view - to
correct that you need only reference it in the English view and unlink it
in the default view.

Hope that clarified,
Christian