[TYPO3-templavoila] Print Version with TemplaVoila

Thomas Winter TWinter at wmc.ch
Thu Apr 6 13:03:42 CEST 2006

Hi there,

As I am changing to TemplaVoila, I am new to this business here. Could anyone give me hints about how to get PDF Print Versions of my Pages?
I gave my try with FPDF Library, HTML to PDF Generator and PDF Generator, however just don't seem to get it all right.

Thanks in advance

Thomas

SWISSVAULT - the backup butler
ist die einfache, vollautomatische und kostengünstige Lösung für
die Datensicherung und -rückführung in Ihrem Unternehmen.
http://www.wmc.ch/swissvault
This email has been sent with Novell GroupWise, it has been
scanned for viruses and passed security checks by MAILsweeper.
Concepted by WMC, your Security Consultant. http://www.wmc.ch
"There is still a potential risk of infection by brand new viruses."