[TYPO3-templavoila] CE wich existst only in a localized version

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Thu Apr 6 10:29:51 CEST 2006

Hi Carsten,
Actually, right now I can't completely recall due t sickness with a
headache - I think I read about that in the localization guide, to be
found in the extension manuals. I guess it's got to do with the different
localization paradigms and some a lack of correction of the user's
entries, which I wouldn't call a bug - yet it's probably a lack, feature
wise.
Best regards,
Christian