[TYPO3-templavoila] Can't find db_new_content_el.php (new contentelement from Front end). TV 0.8.1

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Apr 5 22:35:55 CEST 2006

Hi!

Want to check if this are a Bug or misconfiguration from me.

If I am trying to make a new content element from the icon in Admin Panel.
The only thing I get is

The requested URL /typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/db_new_content_el.php was
not found on this server.

The file are in correct folder, and I think the problem is the path is somehow
"translated" wrong. Every other icons in the frontende works. Some funny
behavior with move up/down, but this is already in the bugtracker.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no