[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug? CE inside Flexform view: impossible to enter page-content

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Apr 5 16:31:16 CEST 2006

Hi Tomas,

Tomas Broeker wrote:

> So I thought I could enter it in this view. But ... it is not possible.
> Because clicking the little folder icon on the right side only opens the
> page tree for selecting a page. But it isn't possible to enter/create a
> content element here.
>
> I hope now you can understand what I mean!?

Yes. That's not a bug, it is, if you will, a missing feature in TCEforms
(view 1) and an incompleteness in the page module. Currently we don't have
support in the user interface for nested sections / containers or content
elements within a section.

You can post it as a feature request but we won't be able to implement that
for 1.0 - sorry.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development