[TYPO3-templavoila] List of must-have-fixes for 1.0

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Apr 5 11:34:27 CEST 2006

Hello Robert,

> Hi folks,
>
> I just browsed the bug tracker again and only found a few things I
> really want to solve until TemplaVoila 1.0. Despite updating the
> manual and documentation in general I will only look at the three (I
> think) remaining issues which are marked with "[check before 1.0.0]".
>
> This thread is now your last chance to point out issues which have to
> be fixed before we release 1.0. We'll leave this open for a while, but
> at the same time we're also very close to releasing TYPO3 4.0 final
> (RC3 is being published at this moment).

This, a bit irritating behavior still persists

<cite>
The problem is encoding of the Norwegian characters æ, ø, å. I have no problem
using them, either in titles or in elements. But if i I make an content element
with the title "Høyre kolonne" (right column), i got the follwing title in
Page Module "Høyre innhold". Same if I make an FCE, it looks perfect i TemplaVoila
("Tekst høyre"), but when I'm going to use the FCE i got "Tekst høyre".
</cite>

But as said earlier, it could be a PHP 5.0.4 problem, or something about
my MySQL-config.

It get parsed from ø to ø when saved to the database, but not back again
from ø to ø when read from the database. Normal text sees to be parsed both
ways (tt_content). Same with news and other more specific content.

Can't find other places in the backend with this problem. All translations
looks OK

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no