[TYPO3-templavoila] List of must-have-fixes for 1.0

Chris Wittmann [Swift Lizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Tue Apr 4 18:04:45 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

i installed tv 0.8.0 on RC3 and got a litle problem that to my mind
should get fixed until 1.0 ... i created a pagetemplate ,... so far
everthing worked fine,.. i got the page running,... then i switched to
Frontend editing just to test this option,... makeing new records is no
problem anymore,...

but then i tryed to sort records via editpanel and saw a strange
behavior,... as i clicked the "move up" button on the editpanel the
records vanish to "non used" elements, same thing happend when i clicked
"move down"..

correct me if i´m wrong but this should be fixed until final, right ?

If something has to be done after the 18th of April i might help you
then in the evenings,... before that there is to much work to do for
clients,..

solong

chris