[TYPO3-templavoila] New TemplaVoila version in TER

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Tue Apr 4 10:53:18 CEST 2006

Hello Robert,

could you have a quick look into these two postings in this list...
- Tab 'page related information' - does it work with TV 0.7.0?
  (31.3. by Franz Koch)
- How to delete "Non-used Elements" in TV 0.7.0
  (31.3. by Jörg Wagner)
...and drop a quick response whether this behaviour is to be expected (it is
unchanged in 0.8.0)?
Otherwise I could create bug reports for those two.

Many THX!!!
--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia