[TYPO3-templavoila] own styles for special content elements with TemplaVoila and css_styled_content

Daniel Wissensbach schebima at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 16:40:21 CET 2005

Dear Typo3 and TemplaVoila friends,

I am a newbie to TemplaVoila, but I get all informations and all
articles and books I goot get about TemplaVoila.

But I could not get any informations how to set up own divs for special
"content elements".

I want to define special divs foe headers and content text only in
special "content elements".

my template file looks like:

but css_styled-content with templavoila is changing this to:

     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:7/text [begin] -->
     <a name="7"></a>
     <!--  Header: [begin] -->
             <h1 class="csc-firstHeader">test 1 header</h1>
     <!--  Header: [end] -->

     <!--  Text: [begin] -->
     <!--  Text: [end] -->

     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:7/text [end] -->

     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:5/header [begin] -->
     <a name="5"></a>
     <!--  Header: [begin] -->
             <h1>test header</h1>
     <!--  Header: [end] -->

     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:5/header [end] -->

     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:6/text [begin] -->
         <a name="6"></a>
         <!--  Text: [begin] -->
         <!--  Text: [end] -->

     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:6/text [end] -->

Of course I can define a default value for alle header:

temp.stdheader = CASE
temp.stdheader.default < lib.stdheader
temp.stdheader.default.10.1.fontTag =
temp.stdheader.default.stdWrap.dataWrap= <div class="boxheader"> | </div>
lib.stdheader >
lib.stdheader < temp.stdheader

but I want to to this only for special content elements, not for the
whole document.

in the old column system it was easy, because I could select for which
column I want to define it:
for example:

temp.stdheader.2 < lib.stdheader
temp.stdheader.2.stdWrap.space = 0|0
temp.stdheader.2.10.stdWrap.wrap >

But how can I define it for "content elements" with TemplaVoila?

Would be glad to get any tipps or help

best regards,
Daniel