[TYPO3-Solr] nur Root-Page wird zum Index geschickt?!?

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Mon Sep 4 17:42:53 CEST 2017

I know this question is a little bit older, but did you had a redirect
problem?

I think we had the same problem past a SSL rework of one of our
webpages. The webserver redirected any http-Request to the first page.
This was only recognizable inside the apache webserver log.

Typo3-Solr uses http per default for the page requests. We had to set the

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.indexer.frontendDataHelper.scheme = https

After that anything runs good again!

Hauke