[TYPO3-Solr] Solr & CoolURI

Andi Peh hugo_2000 at gmx.at
Thu May 4 18:38:02 CEST 2017

we just ran into the same problem.

it seems the problem is the way cooluri does its redirections. if you request a page from http---://domain.foo/index.php?id=1234&L=0 cooluri will build a response header including something like:

Location: //domain.foo/path/to/page

previous versions of cooluri would start the location header with either http---: or https---:// depending on the request and or the configuration. browsers (and curl) can handle those redirections correctly - as tested - but the solr implementation seems to lack that feature which causes a follow up request looking like this:

http:---//domain.foo/domain.foo/path/to/page

(i am inlcuding --- in this link above, because the forum made me to)

which in our case redirects again to a 404 page and solr is than indexing this page. also no errors are shown, as from solr perspective is totally correct behaviour ..

i am not sure where to tackle that issue now.