[TYPO3-Solr] Hierarchical facets incl. the tt_news landing pages

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Fri Mar 10 13:45:11 CET 2017

Hello,
when I work with hierarchical facets based on "leveltitle" and pages
anything works just fine.
But I also have extension datasets like "tt_news" which have a specific
landing/detail page - URL inside their solr index. But I don't have the
"leveltitle" for the detail pages and I don't know how to get it.

I try to give a better image:

root
-tree1
--News Detail Page1

-tree2
--News Detail Page2

-tree3

We index the leveltitle:1 of the pages and have a facet on that. If you
chose "tree1" as a facet you get only pages below "tree1". But the news
which are indexed with an URL from "News Detail Page1" are not listed
there, because we could not index them with a corresponding leveltitle.

I hope our problem is understandable and anybody can give me a hint.

Best regards,
Hauke