[TYPO3-Solr] Access to plugin page

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Fri Jan 20 14:35:36 CET 2017

Hello,

I have a setup where there are several sysfolders of records that are
displayed on different pages using a plugin. All records in a folder are
displayed on the same page. Each of the pages is visible for a different
frontend usergroup. Users can be in none, one or more of those usergroups.

I want to make these records searchable, but it should only find records
that are displayed on the pages the logged in user has access to. So
basically I want to get the access from the page a record is displayed
on instead of directly from the record.

Is this possible without a custom indexer?

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
https://www.windinternet.nl