[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with cross domain links

Stefan Stuck stefan.stuck at tangram.de
Tue Mar 29 12:06:08 CEST 2016

Hey,

I have the same problem:
config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains is enabled and
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.allowedSites includes both domains (domian1,domain2).

How do I get EXT:solr to add the appropriate domain record to each
search result link?

But adding (as proposed):

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.absoluteUrl_stringS = TEXT
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.absoluteUrl_stringS {
typolink {
parameter.field = uid
returnLast = url
forceAbsoluteUrl = 1
}
}

plugin.tx_solr.search.results.fieldRenderingInstructions.url {
pages = TEXT
pages.field = absoluteUrl_stringS
}

didn't do the trick. The resulting url with is just http://domain1

Without these lines the resulting url ist http://domain1/linkpath-from-domain2/, which results in a 404-page.

So, I've made a mistake/missed out something, probably with the last 4 lines.

Any help appreciated.

TYPO3 6.2
Solr 3.1.1