[TYPO3-Solr] Solrfal does not index file content

Chuku Balentina chuku at netcreators.nl
Mon Jun 22 09:16:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a installation where the files are being indexed by solrfal but
the file content is missing. I can search only for the file name but not
for the file content. I have tika, extractor, filemetadata, solrfal and
Solr all installed (on a TYPO3 6.2) and configured. When i checked the
devlog i can see that the files are being indexed (no errors) but not
the file content.  The "tika_content" column is always empty. I have
also ran the file indexer and file meta extractor scheduler task a
numerous time before indexing the files but without any luck.
Do i need additional TS configurations in order to index the file content?

Cheers,
Chuku