[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing a HTTPS site with solr

Chuku Balentina chuku at netcreators.nl
Mon Jun 15 09:31:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

The devlog was already installed. I've enabled a few more loggin options
and came across this.
The "pageIndexerRquest.php" uses a HTTP URL instead of HTTPS also on
line 409 of the "IndexQueueWorkerTask.php" the function "send" is called
with the HTTP URL.
Where is solr getting it's baseURL from because the baseURL is
configured as HTTPS in the TS and i can confirm this via object browser.