[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing a HTTPS site with solr

Chuku Balentina chuku at netcreators.nl
Fri Jun 12 15:23:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm having a problem indexing a HTTPS website with solr.  I can manually
index records like tt_news but for pages i will this error:
"1319116885: exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to
execute Page Indexer Request. See log for details. Request ID:
557ad9ab30390'".
If i disable the SSL certificate and configure the baseURL as HTTP i can
index the pages without any problem. I could not find any HTTPS specific
configuration for solr.
Has someone experienced this error before or can provide the solution
how to resolve this?

I'm using:
TYPO3 6.2.12
Solr plugin 3.0.0