[TYPO3-Solr] Scheduler for "initialize index queue"

Michael Huber mh at mculm.de
Mon Jan 19 16:30:53 CET 2015

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your answer. The scheduler task you mentioned purges the
index, so that it is completely empty. This solution isn't acceptable
for my project because the search would be unusable as long as it takes
to reindex all items.

The same problem not only occurs with tt_news but also with my own
extension which is index by an custom index configuration.

Am 19.01.2015 um 16:18 schrieb Stefan Neufeind