[TYPO3-Solr] ext_solr on TYPO3 7.3.1

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Wed Aug 26 10:34:37 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to get the solr extension running on a TYPO3 7.3.1.
Did anyone manage to do that already? I'm facing problems with indexing the pages. News are getting indexed fine (only the link to the corresponding news entry isn't working yet).
I tried to install devlog too, but it seems that it's not compatible with my TYPO3 version.This is my TypoScript:
[tx_solr]
[enabled] = 1
[enableDebugMode] = 1
[general]
[dateFormat]
[solr]
[scheme] = http
[host] = 10.7.7.21
[port] = 8080
[path] = /solr-4.8.1/core/
[templateFiles]
[cssFiles]
[javascriptFiles]
[additionalFields]
[fieldProcessingInstructions]
[changed] = timestampToIsoDate // assigns processing instructions to Solr fields during indexing, Solr field = processing instruction
[created] = timestampToIsoDate
[endtime] = timestampToUtcIsoDate
[rootline] = pageUidToHierarchy
[queue]
[pages] = 1 // mapping tableName.fields.SolrFieldName => TableFieldName (+ cObj processing)
[initialization] = ApacheSolrForTypo3\Solr\IndexQueue\Initializer\Page
[allowedPageTypes] = 1,7 // allowed page types (doktype) when indexing records from table "pages"
[indexingPriority] = 0
[indexer] = ApacheSolrForTypo3\Solr\IndexQueue\PageIndexer
[additionalWhereClause] = doktype = 1 AND no_search = 0 // only index standard pages
[news] = 1
[fields]
[content] = SOLR_CONTENT
[abstract] = teaser