[TYPO3-Solr] Solrfal does not index file content

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 21 22:13:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 21/08/2015 09:03, Chuku Balentina wrote:
> No i haven't solve this issue yet.
> The _cli_sheduler was configured properly, also for testing purpose i
> assign every permissions to this user but still nothing.

On the first attempt I had forgotten to include the Tika static TS
template. This adds some essential configuration :-)

The solrfal TS configuration is a bit complex. The configuration that is
in the static template is for indexing the default storage. If you have
a different storage or like to index the files that are linked in
content you need to change the configuration accordingly.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!