[TYPO3-Solr] Delete all records for domain from index

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 20:57:53 CEST 2015

Hello Stefan and Olivier,

> use the admin-module from EXT:solr. That has functionality to empty the
> index for a site or globally.

I tried this before, but it only removed the entries from my current domain. The entries from the test-domain stayed. Since I didn’t have the test system any more, I couldn’t empty the index from there. (I suppose I could have changed the solr configuration to work with the other domain, but didn’t want to mess around with the production system).

Best regards
Dennis